Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nathan is home!

























































































































Well, my brother, Nathan, got home from his mission to Singapore yesterday! It was so great to see him! He looked so much older! And he seems so mature now! It's weird! And talk about tall! He was tall before he left, but holy cow! I have to look up at him! I was even wearing really high shoes yesterday and still had to look way up! We went out to eat as a family last night to The Olive Garden. It was alot of fun with everyone! And Nathan told us some things he experienced on his mission! When we got home my family had put up banners and balloons. There were balloons all over the front room! We all had a HUGE balloon fight! It was so fun and funny! I'll have to post pics! When I figure it out that is! Anyway, I am thankful he is home safe!

5 comments:

Chastina said...

How exciting! I can't believe it's been two years. Before Nathan's mission Ree use to call him her boyfriend. I know Jason is excited he is back.

The pics look really good!

Tami Hatton Winters said...

Ya, I'm starting to figure it out! LOL! It's exciting for him to be back! It was good to see Steve, Chris, and Jason!

Nicki said...

Yeah! What a happy time for everybody, and just in time for the Holidays too. You and you mom both look very "sexy" with your balloon fro's I love it.

Tami Hatton Winters said...

Oh, you like those fros? Heck ya! Static fro is the bomb!

Sara Rose said...

I am so happy for you and your family! It's crazy how fast they seem to grow up!! Jacob is in Brazil and gets home in Aug! Wow time fly's!